About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


27 November 2012

Too late, Maybe?

A glance of thoughts
Of 3 and a half years I spent here in IPG.

It's not wasted
Thousand of days
Merely passed
with walks of ignorance.

Sometimes,
I ask myself.
Am I in the right place?
Am I doing the right thing?

For the time being
I should be satisfied with the situation I'm in.
Unfortunately,
I am not!

I have good friends,
good life,
good route,
good whatever lah~

But 
I still can't find my passion in what I am doing now!
I guess many of us are somehow in this kind of, dissatisfaction? 

Heck it is,
I can't quit,
and I don't want to quit.
If this is the way I am stepping
I am going to run through it!
My future all depends on how I act now.

Yes
I am going to change my life to satisfaction
with the lift of my current path!



No comments:

Post a Comment