About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


25 March 2013

Paranormal, well really?

I did come across many weird things in my life.
Particularly all those paranormal stuff.
But this one here is really an eye opener for me.

It was 10am in the morning. 
Annnddd

I was in a graveyard 
Doing all the "cheng beng"
So it's 10am in the morning,
the sun was burning all heck out of us.

If you are a chinese you do know that when we "cheng beng",
we will serve all kind of food and drinks in front of the tombstone.
And afterwards you will flip two coins to somehow indicate your ancestor are here to eat or not.

So we did like what in the tradition,
and we wait.

10 minutes later.
We flipped the coins.
*Both sides are the same*
Which means it's negative.

And so
we waited again.

5 minutes later.
The coins had been flipped again.
*Both sides are the same*

I recall that my uncle mentioned something wrong, 
but unfortunately we can't figure it out.

So
as usual
we waited.

5 minutes later.
We tried to flip again.
Dang! Still the same.

Out of the odd
Every member of my family, including all relatives
tried to flip the coins.
One by one.
Each of us got the same results.
There were like 15 of us there 
and none of us got the "positive" result
which was both side of the coins are not the same
Head and tail or Tail and head.

"Man this is something serious"
My uncle said.

We checked back eveything on the grave side.
and one thing caught my father's attention.
The alignment of the tea!
The tea were supposed to be served parallel with the tombstone.
Yet it was perpendicular with it.
This had to be done in this way
so that my ancestor were able to drink the tea.

And after we adjusted it,
my father tried to flip again.
DANG!
It's A POSITIVE RESULT.

If we looked back at the percentage of the flips,
We should have gotten at least a positive result.
Yet it doesn't show up.
And after we made the correct move,
POOF
It's there,
Happening in front of my eyes.

Call me superstitious,
but this ain't change the fact that I was totally amazed today. 





No comments:

Post a Comment