About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


31 October 2012

Back to the way it was

For so long, 
I didn't even share what I thought in the past month.
Rather than keep it to myself
I think it's time to blast it out!


Two years back,
I never thought of ending up in this state.
I still remember we plan on marriage, this and that la, blablabla.
Until that time, If i recall it's on August 2010.
I nearly lost it and I made my determination to hold it back.
and from that day on wards 
We made another new era of our life.
Talk about breaking up?
Not even look into it
Besides, 
who will even want to be like this?

Still,
It happened.

"It's hard to believe
You two are so good together!"
This is how all of friends first impression towards this.
Some even said they are already waiting for my angpau =.="

Yet
It's the truth.

Sometimes I even can't believe it.
What I can't believe is that I am already stay single
and things have to be changed. 

It took me quite awhile to realize that
I don't have to dapao one more,
I don't have phone before sleep,
I don't have to go old block all the time,
I don't have to care for another person.

It's sounds a bit cruel,
but as the matter of facts 
this is what it is meant to be.
When you are single you just care mainly for yourself
Mark me if I am wrong about this.

And yeap,
I will kept the things that brighten my past.
I won't delete blogs that wrote about us
It's something meant to remember
when I choose to write about it.
At least I know,
My past are filled with memories 
that shaped and beautified my life.

Another thing

People always,
I mean
ALWAYS
ask me what is the problem behind the story.
(If I heard someone breakup i also will ask. LOL)
Not that I don't want to say it here,
It's just 
Words can be spread
and so,
different version will occur.
I choose to protect our reputation,
both of our reputation.
So if you seriously want to know the truth,
don't heard from others
come find me
I also depends on telling you or not :) 

and
anD
aND
AND
ANDDDDDD

We are not breakup due to the interruption of third party.
Many people find this as the reason as...
 you know what I mean.
This is OUR problem
Not THEIR problem
Get this straight guys.
I know what I have been doing,
So do her.
And from the bottom of our heart,
we know what is going on.
So If you heard someone said like this,
Do me a favor by telling them this message from the origin,
which is me.
Thanks!


Ahh back to the main chase.
So how should I spend the next chapter of my life?
Have fun as a single?
HECK YEAH
Finding the next couple? 
NOT YET
and maybe
ENTIRE OF MY LIFE

I learnt a good lesson from my past.
and that lesson really give me chills towards relationships.
Which I found out
I have to be a lot more mature 
IF
I wish to have the next partner of my life.
So for that time to come,
Let's find out in the future!

When back to a single life,
Some significant changes are,
1) My social life has expand to a greater radius.
2) I pay more attentions to friends that I quite ignore them beforehand.
3) Last, I got like a greater motivation to become Ultraman, which I dunno why. 

Some people do notice the change in the glance of time
and they are like
"Before this you like that d meh?"
I memang like that all the time,
Just I prefer to keep it 

(^.^)

Being single 
Not to say it's bad
Not to say it's good too.
I have been single in around 2 decades.
and
I have been coupled in around 2 years.
Judging from the time spent,
I should really find more time in coupled up rather than single.
I also thought of this before,
I should really coupled until the end!

But this two years
changed my entire perspective towards couple life.
It's not hard, and it's not easy.
You really have to put effort in it.
True effort and not lot's of effort.

And i realized
I can't
A tragic behavior for a boyfriend.
This will eventually lead to a tough relationship
So, I prefer to stay single
maybe until the end?

Owh yeah
Something to share here.
I didnt said this, but a friend of mine told me.
'If you can't get a girlfriend here, 
it's SUPER DUPER hard for you after you graduate,
girls don't really into male teacher,
they prefer a higher standard job,
that will maintain the balance of the family." 

I don't know it's the truth of not,
But if it is,
Let it be!
If you are meant to stay single, 
no matter how many relationship you will have
you will still remain single.

I truly believed in fate and destiny.
What it was meant,
It will be what it's meant to be.
So 
If it's here,
Then it will be here.
No worries. :)

Eventually I have a lot to share when I want to start this post
Now don't know why like forget half of it already,
Maybe my brain keep seeking it's peace there.

I wrote quite a lot here
So If you managed to read word by word until here,
Thanks to spend sometime in listening what I kept in the past days.
Of course, 
your feedback are mostly welcome.
Whether it's negative or positive
It's still something I can think of myself.

It's 1.36 in the morning
and I have a paper tomorrow at 8.00 morning. 
So
With regards,

-Loo-



No comments:

Post a Comment