About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


01 November 2012

Routine, before Exams

In a usual way,
for mostly men out there,
This,
is how we prepare our Exams.


One Month Before
Exams? Bitch Please~

One Week Before
A weeeeeekkkkk more, hundreds hour to gooooooo~

One Day Before
Well that's it. I have to do something for my future! (Still facebooking)

Twelve Hours Before
Ceh I think I just left a bit more to study!

Six Hours Before
Anymore reliable tips? Anyone can help me to find it???

Two Hours Before
120 MINUTES OF FULL CONCENTRATION MODE

One Hour Before
Recall back why so stupid don't want study everything earlier

30 Minutes Before
Shit what have I done with my life

5 Minutes Before
*Praying*

Exact Moment

True Story
: )


No comments:

Post a Comment