About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


04 November 2012

Walks of Relationship


Just came across noticing this video
and I think It's worth to share.
Credits go to Wong Fu Production!


From stage 1
to
stage 7

I do experience every part of it.
And with what the video shows
It's exactly
What's going on my walks of relationship.

Even though we didn't meet in an old fashion way,
Still we did spend our time in a typical couple way.

From 
Chasing
to
Honeymoon
to
Comfortable
to
Tolerance
to
Downfall
and last
to
Break Up. 



At the end part, Phil mentioned something that caught up my attention.

"I think, If life separates us, and we end up being in totally different places, all I remember is that when I past this line for this period of time, and I will be thankful for that. And hope that where were you are, you will be thankful too. I think that's the best we can wish for."

Yeah, 
All I can do now,
It's that I will be thankful for the past 2 years.
And let's hope
so do you.


No comments:

Post a Comment