About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


02 November 2012

Recently,

Recently
I found out I have lot's of thing to share
Yet
There is no faithful listener.

Recently
My mood is swinging vigorously
Which
I don't know why.

Recently
This blog seems to be the only place of my voice
Where
I find my inner peace here.

Recently
Nothing seems to matter anymore
And
Nothing seems to spice up my life.

Recently
I started to realize the taste of boredom.
When
Time start to walk with it's snail pace.

Recently
I started to notice the tiny bits of life
That
Played a major role in my past.

Recently
Friends began to be fonder
Still
Distances are kept between us.

Recently
Things changed
But
I am choosing to stay back and reminisce.

Yeah,
Recently
I am not who I am,
Anymore

   


No comments:

Post a Comment