About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


19 January 2014

Post Dengue.

I should have started writing about this months ago.
But meh
Why not now?

___________________________________________________________________

Dengue
One of a kind
From fever to agonizing pain

Indescribable terror
Physically and Mentally
 You just plainly wish you can sleep 
and nothing else matters you.

Cure-less
Time seems to be the only remedy
Talk about other unknown medicine
All of it just made it worse

In that slight moment
Health is everything.

On a side note

I had my chance to spent my time leisurely
During that 
A lot of things came into my mind.
From the slightest divergence,
To the most significant coincidence

  and in that particular instance
I just realized

I am blessed

So when asked about my dengue experience
I will say

Without what I have now
There wont be what I am now.

So dengue?
It's just another down in my life.


*The Nightmare*

No comments:

Post a Comment