About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


07 November 2014

A cry for love

Let's say I created this blog for one sole purpose.
Make it two this time.

1) Place for me to express every single thing I felt.
2) Confession of the unwanted things that happened.


____________________________________________________________________


There is time,
things are meant to be in this way.
I got your world.
You got my world.
Our world?
We got it, flawlessly.


Things didn't go messy.
I supposed so.

In times,
We had great moments.
We had unforgettable memories.

And also.

In times, 
We had great fights.
We had unforgettable chaos.

And the reason we had all of those,
it's nearly all because of the same issues.

Change

It got me thinking,
From one particular incident onward. 

Change is what required,
and with change everything becomes possible.

Indeed.
I changed. Like in an overall scale.
What happened is that.
It won't last.
Not once, but countless of times.

Chances had been given.
Trials had been made.
End up,
Same flaw in the house.

Things might be different in future,
As what the perspective goes.
Yet things had gone to far to be called different.

There is no difference in future,
Cause it didn't exist in the first place.

A shared feeling
This is what you have.
This is what you can
But
This is what I don't.
 This is what I can't

A person like me,
Aren't meant for person like you.
You will fall into the shadow,
You will step into the abyss,
and all of that are the results of what I am.

The silver lining is that,
There are a lot of people out there,
That are born with a perfect shared feeling.
In another word
Others deserved more of your tears,
Compare to me.


Let go
Isn't meant to be a future tense.
It is always a present tense.

I am sorry for dragging you in this.
But my greatest gratitude to you,
as with you
That 1 and a 1/2 year is still an amazing journey up to date.

Cheerio
And as always
May god be with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment