About This Blog

* It's just merely a simple blog, as simplicity is always the beauty of life. *


20 November 2014

Goodbye.


The moment I stepped in here,
Seeing 20 of you was like a total nightmare to me.

I barely met all of you two days after we registered.
And honestly, It's just like another student life for me.
Not until I really get to know everyone of you.

No one will ever think off how all of us managed to pull this over the course of time.
We fought,
We shouted,
We gossiped,
 and
any other things we can think of.

In fact,
Saying goodbye should be my least concerns,
but things changed.
I can't.

5 and a half years,
really,
5 and a half years.
I got literally gazillions of ups and downs.
and mostly it's with 19 of you.

I didn't remember everything,
but somehow I feel we did a lot of things together.

From class events, to compulsory events.
It seems there were a lot of memories that left behind every journey we took.
And when I meant we,
I meant 20 of us.

Frankly speaking,
we wont have any chance for
20 of us to engage in a same classroom anymore.
:'(

Seriously thou,
I have too much to talk about, and it will take me years to finish it.
Still, I love to keep it that way,
the unfinished stories about us that left with
our faded silhouettes.

Nevertheless,
Thank you.
And I really really really meant it.

If someone ask me,
I will say,
5 and a half years,
I got 19 classmates,
and that bunch classmates are what make me what I am
right now.


*希望你们以后也可以这样一直笑。*

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment